Hi! I am Diana Bravo, the new Director of ELE USAL Strasbourg, and this is my story …
- Ph.D. Études Hispaniques. Université de Montreal.
- ELE examiner accreditation.
- Intercultural education. Multilingüismo y Diversidad Cultural, Intercultural / multicultural studies and the study of diversity. Universidad de Granada.
- Master 2, Diversity, contacts, linguistic and cultural exchanges. University of Strasbourg.
- Master 1, European Plurilingualism and Interculturality. Diversity, contacts, linguistic and cultural exchanges.
- Charged of courses. Université de Montreal – Spanish-French Translation 1, Spanish Level A2, French-Spanish Translation, Introduction to French-Spanish Translation.
- Trainer of Spanish courses for companies. Montreal university.
- Charged of courses. University of Montreal – Spanish level A2 at the University Language Center.
- Spanish lecturer. University of Strasbourg.
- Spanish tutor. University of Strasbourg.
- Spanish trainer. Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Alsace Region – Strasbourg.
- Spanish teacher. Le Gymnase – Strasbourg.
- Spanish teacher. St. Etienne Episcopal College .
- pH.D.: “Analysis and development of the cultural component in the ELE manuals, levels A1-B2”
- “The new Spanish Intercultural School”
- “Education and the construction of an intercultural citizenship”.
- “Teachers: agents of social change”
- DOSSIER: “Poésie franco-canadienne contemporaine”